The Albert Rd. Band is a musical trio based in South/East Wisconsin.
- George Albert - Guitar and Vocals
- Jason Albert - Bass and Vocals
- Jimmy Germinaro - Drums and Backup Vocals
The Albert Rd. Band prides themselves on playing a variety of music. Their song list covers several genres of Rock, Pop, and Country music. Each member brings their own influences to the line up, and their own personalities to each song. Their diversified song list allows for a custom experience every time. Albert Rd. tailors their song choices to the reaction of the crowd.
George and Jason are best known for their strong vocals and blending harmonies. Their fast songs are driving and danceable. Their slow songs are melodic and heartfelt. Their sound is full and "real" with no backing tracks or synthesizers. Their musicianship displays that each member has an extensive musical background.
Their fans enjoy the variety of music that Albert Rd. offers with reviews like:
"I love the variety of music you play!" - Diana M.
"Great music! Nice variety!" - Karen F.
"ROCKED!!" - Yvonne M.
George Albert has played music in the Southern Wisconsin for over 46 years. He has always wanted to be a full time musician. It was his plan to go solo after he retired, but his son, Jason Albert, had plans to join him. They started The Albert Rd. Band at the end of 2017. They decided to ask long time friend and drummer, Jimmy Germinaro, to join the group at the end of 2018.
George Albert grew up on an old dirt road in Hilliards, Pennsylvania named Albert Rd. It got this name because the Albert family home was the only house on the street. Jason grew up listening to his family's many stories about growing up on that street. George suggested that "Albert Rd." should be the name of the band. They decided that "Albert Rd. " not only helped define their family, but would also expound their music together as a band.
- 1972 - 1973 The Travelers in Racine, Wi.
- 1973 - 1975 2nd Generation in Racine, Wi.
- 1975 - 1977 George Albert (Solo Performer) in Racine, Wi
- 1977 - 1980 The Dazz Band in Racine, Wi.
- 1980 - 1984 The Pony Express Band in Racine, Wi.
- 1984 - 1998 The Free Wheelin Band in Racine Wi.
- 2010 - Present All the Kings Men in Racine, Wisconsin
- 2017 - Present The Albert Rd. Band in Racine, Wisconsin
- 1986 - 1988 Savage Fury in Racine, Wi.
- 1988 - 1991 The Free Wheelin' Band in Racine, Wi.
- 1993 - 1995 Richard Ivory Studios in New Jersey
- 1996 -1998 The Free Wheelin' Band in Racine, Wi.
- 2000 - 2002 Blued Chrome in Killen, Tx.
- 2001 - 2002 Heartfelt Serenades in Killeen, Tx.
- 2002 - 2004 Heartfelt Serenades in Las Vegas, NV
- 2017 - Present The Albert Rd. Band in Racine, Wi.
- 1978 - 1984 Butch Wax & the Glass Pax's in Kenosha, Wi.
- 1984 - 1989 Rock, Roll, and Remember in Kenosha
- 1989 - 1998 The Free Wheelin' Band in Racine, Wi.
- 2003 - Present All the Kings Men in Racine, Wi
- 2018 - Present The Albert Rd. Band in Racine, Wi