The Albert Rd. Band is a musical duo based in South/East Wisconsin.
- George Albert - Guitar and Vocals
- Jason Albert - Bass and Vocals
- Georgette Albert - Sound Engineer and Guest Vocals
The Albert Rd. Band is a father & son duo out of Sturtevant, Wisconsin with a driving sound and decisive harmonies. Jason & George Albert each bring their own musical influences to the stage, which allows for a wide variety of music. Their diversified song list of multiple genres of Rock, Pop, & Country music allows The Albert Rd. Band to tailor their song choices to the reaction of the crowd.
Their fans enjoy the variety of music that Albert Rd. offers with reviews like:
"I love the variety of music you play!" - Diana M.
"Great music! Nice variety!" - Karen F.
"ROCKED!!" - Yvonne M.
They are both professional and seasoned musicians with each of them performing in the studios and decades on live platforms.
George Albert has played music in the Southern Wisconsin area for over 48 years and has always wanted to be a full time musician. It was his plan to go solo after he retired, but his son, Jason Albert had plans to join him. They started The Albert Rd. Band at the end of 2017 with Georgette Albert running the soundboard. Georgette Albert will occasionally join them on stage as a guest vocalist at the end of 2019.
George Albert grew up on an old dirt road in Hilliards, Pennsylvania. As a child he remembers the township coming by to name the road. They named it, Albert Rd. because his family was the only family that lived on it.
Jason grew up listening to his family's many stories about growing up on that old road. They decided that "Albert Rd." not only helped define their family, but would also expound their music together as a band.
- 1972 - 1973 The Travelers in Racine, Wi.
- 1973 - 1975 2nd Generation in Racine, Wi.
- 1975 - 1977 George Albert (Solo Performer) in Racine, Wi
- 1977 - 1980 The Dazz Band in Racine, Wi.
- 1980 - 1984 The Pony Express Band in Racine, Wi.
- 1984 - 1998 The Free Wheelin Band in Racine Wi.
- 2010 - Present All the Kings Men in Racine, Wisconsin
- 2017 - Present The Albert Rd. Band in Racine, Wisconsin
- 1986 - 1988 Savage Fury in Racine, Wi.
- 1988 - 1991 The Free Wheelin' Band in Racine, Wi.
- 1993 - 1995 Richard Ivory Studios in New Jersey
- 1996 -1998 The Free Wheelin' Band in Racine, Wi.
- 2000 - 2002 Blued Chrome in Killen, Tx.
- 2001 - 2002 Heartfelt Serenades in Killeen, Tx.
- 2002 - 2004 Heartfelt Serenades in Las Vegas, NV
- 2017 - Present The Albert Rd. Band in Racine, Wi.